Thursday, May 27, 2010

Given Up!

I Have No Reason to Live on.
I Have No Will to Live on.
I thought Friends were supposed to believe ya.
No, matter what they have either heard or said against ya.
However, they do not believe ya and it is sad to say.
Friends come and go and they take a piece of ya with them.
However, they never actually realize it until it is past.
It is hard to look to the future when.
Your Heart is so broken.
It is impossible to fix.
So many things I have lived threw.
I think it is time to give it all up.
I just wanna say alittle prayer.
And leave this life behind me.
There is not enough reason to go on.
I do not have any family or friends to stop me.
So it will be as easy going to sleep.
So why not just close my eyes and end it fast.
Why put my self threw more pain when I do not have to.
So I surrender and I have given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment